Details of times and places will follow nearer the date.
Ouse Washes will be returning to Sidmouth for the second half of Folk Week. Look here for more details nearer the date.
Once again, Ouse Washes Molly Dancers will process into Whittlesey from the Manor Leisure Centre at 10:30am. After that you’ll find us at:
10:45 – The Market Place
12:35 – The War Memorial
13:20 – The Falcon
14:00 – The Town Hall
15:00 – Station Road (adjacent to the Market Place)
If you’re not sure how to get to these dance spots, you’ll find this handy map in the Straw Bear programme on sale in the Market Place.
Come and find as at these dance spots in St Neots
- 10:45 – Market Square
- 11:45 – Cinema Plaza, Huntingdon Street
- 13:20 – Pig and Falcon, New Street
- 14:05 – The Chequers, St Mary’s Street
- 15:00 – Market Square
Check back here nearer the date for details of our weekend dance spots.
Where to find us
10:30am – Procession from the Manor Leisure Centre, Station Rd, to the town centre
10:45am – Ostlers, Market Street
12:35pm – Market Place
01:20pm – Letter B, Church Street
02:00pm – The Ram, Delph
Come and say ‘Hello’ on Saturday 1st July, when we’ll be dancing at:
- 10:30 Two Lifeboats
- 11:45 Tesco
- 14:00 Crown Inn
- 15:15 Tyneside
Where to find Ouse Washes Molly Dancers during Towersey Folk Festival weekend:
- 09:30 Market Square (Workshop)
- 14:30 Market Square – with Hexhamshire Lasses and Hexham Morris
- 11:00 Market Square – with Stoney Steppers and Black Swan
- 11:00 Thame town centre – with Black Swan
- 20:15 Ceilidh spot at the Festival Dance House